Thursday, March 22, 2007

net4india/net4domains sucks

I have always been apprehensive about doing business with net4domains/net4india but somehow or other people get caught in their web and i have to act to rescue them but believe me, dealing with them is a nightmare. They never respond in time. I initiated transfer of a domain on March 2, 2007 out of net4domains and asked them to provide me transfer secret which unlike other registerars they keep it hidden, naturally for a purpose. Not only they took lot of time to provide me the secret but they provided it wrong. It was a tough and threatening talk which did the magic and they provided the secret. I raised a ticket on March 3, 2007 and they have responded now i.e. they took a flat 20 days to respond. Though the domain got transfered to the new registrar but it took 11 days of constant headache. The domain got transfered to the new registrar on March 13, 2007 and net4domains/net4india is responding today with the transfer secret. It sucks!!!
Never ever deal with them.

No comments: