Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An information of immense utility: The days when famous markets in Delhi observe an off.

Recently, for reasons :-), for the first time in my life lived so far, I have been happy to go for shopping, though I have no sense of color or style and in fact I have been termed color blind by the loved ones. They fail to appreciate that by design I can't wear anything but black and white, in fact the day I moved to law the first thing I was happy about was not to waste any more time in order to chose the dress for the day. Even on occasions, I preferred wearing white and black but that won't do any longer, I have been clearly told. Hence my hunt for markets. First thing I had to consult the shopaholics to assess the market and what to buy from where and then was my sudden visits to those markets. One thing which came very handy was to know the days when specific markets observe their weekly off and I am sure that this information, mentioned below, will be of immense use/help to people like me who are not regular to these places and visit them for special occasions.

  1. Gaffar Market (karol Bagh )Closed on Monday
  2. Sarojini Nagar Closed on Monday
  3. South Extension Closed on Monday
  4. Chandni Chowk Closed on Sunday
  5. Daryaganj Closed on Sunday
  6. Sadar Bazar Closed on Sunday
  7. Lajpat Nagar Bhoghal Jungpura Closed on Monday
  8. Connaught Place Closed on Sunday

No comments: