Monday, November 15, 2010

How to type in Hindi in Facebook while browsing it using Google Chrome

It's been quite awhile I moved to Google Chrome abandoning Firefox, IE and every other browsers for no major reason other than convergence of applications, I use, of Google. So far I have had no major problem other than my robo form and couple of other extensions not working with Chrome. Anyway, features like online bookmarks inbuilt with Chrome and it's finish prompted me to do the migration for once and all. Today I faced a major problem when I wished to share with my Facebook friends the experience of Lord Buddha in my own mother tongue ie. Hindi. Using Google Transliteration with Firefox I used to manage this but this simply refused to work in Chrome. After wasting almost 1 hour, I found out a Microsoft development called Indic Language Input Tool (ILIT) which is claimed to have been brought out by Microsoft in response to Google Transliteration and this did the magic. In case you are facing the same problem, please visit http://specials.msn.co.in/ilit/Hindi.aspx and secure your peace of mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buycheapfacebooklikesReally a good information.This helps me lot.Thanks for sharing